What are Tarps?
Everyone likes a running back who can turn a wide receiver. We love or futons that turn into beds and our Swiss army knives and multiple purpose beer and wine openers. That is why we love tarps; pure cotton, waterproof items with more uses than I could possibly list, here are 13 reasons for you to buy one today:
Pure cotton canvas tarps can be used for:
- Use for yard work: No one likes yard work, but hey, this makes it easier.
- Create shade and rain protection anywhere: It’s simple, and cheap.
- Picnic Blanket: Easy to clean and will give you longevity.
- Ground Cover: Excellent Ground cover for when you go reconnect with outdoors.
- Animal Houses or Kids Forts: Why said a strong canvas can’t be fun?
- Art: Use a tarp to paint on. What’s art anyways right?
- Emergency Cover: Painting your house? Use a tarp to cover up the ground.
- Make a Tote Bag: Want to carry stuff unconventionally? Go ahead!
- Privacy dividers: Don’t have walls yet, use these sturdy babies.
- Make a hammock: DIY FUN !
- Protect vehicles etc bikes: Cover basically anything in rough or nice weather, forever.
- Keep wood dry: Don’t let your belongings go bad.
- Use as a windbreaker: Easy, cheap and it’ll get the job done.